Red Tiger Balm
It is a traditional Chinese ointment made from medicinal plants, the main one being camphor & Menthol. This essential oil and herbal balm is used to relieve minor muscle or joint pain, reduce inflammation and joint and muscle conjectures.
When to use the red tiger balm:
- to warm up your body before physical effort
- for muscular tensions
- for inflammations of joints and tendons
- for constipation, diarrhea, and various stomach aches with an abdominal massage
- to improve your blood circulation for example on the feet when it is cold.
- to rub on chest to soothe chest congestion and relieve cough caused by the flu or common cold.
Tiger Balm is a topical treatment (applied to the skin) and despite its name, it does not contain any animal extracts.